November 9, 2009

I've got the Joy joy joy joy.

Call me a nerd, but one of my favorite feelings in the whole wide world is the rush you get after finishing a paper. It's like standing under a waterfall of relief. (Oh wow, please don't read too much into that last sentence...)

And what's even better is the anticipation of waiting to get your paper handed back to you, GRADED.
Too be honest, I haven't been having the best of luck with university papers. My highest has only been an 86%, and I won't even DARE let my lowest mark slip. Yikes.
All in all, only a school-loving geek can get so much joy out of writing papers and assignments. I guess I was made to do this, to write papers, and to challenge myself academically. Sounds good to me. :)


p.s- what's with my hair?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer Anne, we have noticed your passion in writing and would like to provide you an opportunity to publish your works. For more information, please visit our website http://www.ddh-epub.com/ or contact me directly via service1@ddh-epub.com. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete