November 11, 2009

So no one told you life was gonna be this way,

No joke, I watched two whole discs of F•R•I•E•N•D•S today. TWO. There's no better way to spend a holiday than to lie under the covers for hours on end listening to the opening theme "I'll Be There For You" over and over again. I am so in love with that show. It's kinda funny how a few months ago it was that annoying sitcom that would ALWAYS be on tv, but now after watching it here in a whole new environment, with a whole new crowd of faces, and finally getting to know each of the characters on the show, I'm infatuated. And in twenty years when I'll be flipping through the channels and "Friends" flashes across the screen, I know that it's gonna remind me of the days I'm living right now, at this very moment. :)

All in all, today was a good day. I got to sleep in, work out for an hour, talk with my best friend on the phone, listen to my roomie play guitar, take a hot shower, text with my Dad, and eat cafeteria stir fry. Heck, I even had the chance to write this blog entry. With these past few days being rather strenuous, today was exactly what I needed; A day with just the right amount of solitude (not too much, not too little), and not having to think about anything except for whether or not to pause the DVD and go to the washroom.

Imagine if days like this happened all the time? To put it bluntly: I wouldn't like it. I'd rather not become a bed potato and be permanently glued to my laptop screen. I prefer a good challenge, the stress to keep me going, and an unpredictable, surprise-filled day. And today was definitely too predictable in my opinion. Like they say, you can't have too much of a good thing.


P.S- I would like to have this girls' hair, and her cowboy boots:
That's all.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment