December 29, 2009

Let's Do This!

Now that all my siblings and their significant others have flown the coop, I am now, one might say, an only child here at home. And apart from my almost-petty social life, I have time. Yes, TIME. Who would've thunk it? I have only less than two weeks to bathe in this tub of glorious bliss and tranquility before I hop onto the plane headed for sophisticated academics. This "time" has therefore resulted in the creation of a "Christmas Vacation To-Do List". And on January 10th I'm going to re-post this list so we can all see how much I am actually capable of accomplishing. (Yikes) ...And here we go:
-Finish reading Twilight.
-Read New Moon.
-Read the Twilight parody book, Nightlight. (hahah, what a great Christmas present)
-Work off that calorie-infested Christmas dinner on the treadmill.
-Buy a new camera with my Christmas money.
-Listen to something other than Owl City. (I will try my best...)
-Dine at Olive Garden at least once.
-Clean my room.
-Finish reading My Sister's Keeper.
-Read Sarah Palins' Going Rogue.
-Create a budget/financial plan. (I am ever-so terrible with money)
-Read The Time Traveler's Wife.
-Re-learn the guitar.
-Look at/research different universities.
-Write a blog entry everyday!
-Buy a coat & boots.
-Read Consider Lily.
-Draw something in my new sketchbook.
-Write a poem...or story...something creative.
-Cook and/or bake a spectacular masterpiece. (a.k.a Mac & Cheese)
-Work on my little scrapbook.
...May God be with us all. ;)


2 comments:

  1. Read The Time Traveler's Wife.

    -- This better be done by January 10! Or at least started. It is an amazing book, one of my favourite reads. :)

    Hope you're having a good break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nightlight is the BEST!!!! i wish i could have finished reading that. but cody had to wrap it up and i never got to finish..

    ReplyDelete