December 28, 2010

Change of Heart.

I've thought long and hard about that last entry I wrote...the frustration and the stress of being busy...and I realized that I need a change of heart. If my time is spent right, then being busy should be treated as an honor! If I'm spending my time with the people I love, doing the things I love, and honoring God with every ounce of my being, then I'd say my time was well spent. I should be thankful that I am busy; if I weren't, I'd be sitting on the couch watching mindless movies and scarfing down heart-attack-inducing foods. I should be grateful for having people in my life who want to spend time with me and who want to be with me. Being loved...it's absolutely wonderful!
Lately, I've been feelin' like I'm not living my life. In fact, my life has been livin' me. I need to take control of my time; I need to stop wasting it. I need to write more, journal more...blog more. I need to read my Bible more. It's exactly 2:21 AM...and I need to sleep more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment