September 9, 2009

University!

Seriously, I can't even comprehend how great life is right now.

I can't...I really just can't.

I have sooo much to tell, but sooo little time to do it. Here, there is absolutely no down-time, and strangely enough. I don't seem to mind it. Probably because it's so different from home, where there was SO much time to think about WAY too much.

And I'm only on day 5 of Orientation Week, and it honestly feels like I've been here for months. That's how comfortable I am. And the people I've met, I feel like I've known them my whole entire life. It almost feels too good to be true. I love it.

I promise, I will blog one day. I WILL! Just not now...because there's like a million people around me in my dorm room at the moment.

Classes start tomorrow! I'm ready...I think.

I'll be sure to let you know how that goes.

3 comments:

  1. YAY! I am so happy you're having a good time Jennifer, my love. I miss you.


    P.S. - On the new Hanover school calendar, there's a pic of you and Colleen at graduation! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - good to hear you're loving it!! Knew you would. You're a glass half full (or overflowing) kind of a gal... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on making the Hanover School Division Calendar!!! I knew you'd have a great time!!!! I can't wait to hear more about it!!! have fun in class today!!!! I'm also glad that you've made some good friends already!!!
    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete