July 23, 2009

To Prove Why I'm Weird...

I'm having one of those "I feel like being creative with my thoughts" kind of days, so I decided to make a list, a list of reasons why I'm probably the weirdest human being you've ever come across in your entire life. So, here we go:


I am addicted to chewing ice. Yes, it's probably the most annoying sound in the world, but STILL, there's something about it that's just so satisfying.

I love waking up in the morning to dark and rainy skies. It's so relaxing.

When I find a music album that I like, I'll play it over and over again until I get sick of it, which is about a month later.

I absolutely cannot eat tomatoes. The texture is enough to make me cringe. eek!

I go to the movie theatre at least once a week. It's practically my second home.

I am addicted to facebook. Sad, I know.

I've never had an alcoholic drink that I didn't like. Whoops?

I love watching movies by myself. It's the only time I'll let my self cry.

My biggest dream is to write a book, and yet, I don't read as much as I should. In fact, I practically never read! What does this mean?!

I love working out. I love it so much that I do it for a week straight, then I rest for about a month or so.

I'm a small town country girl, but I can totally see myself living the city life in the future.

I am a HOPELESS romantic. I dream up enough love stories and "prince charmings" to only leave myself disappointed in the real world. Sighhhh...

I do not drink soda. Never ever.

I cannot get sick of these 3 movies: "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days", "The Wedding Planner", and "A Walk to Remember". Talk about the ultimate chick flick selection!

I feel ugly without makeup on.

I didn't enjoy high school that much. So I'm pretty confident in saying that University will be the life for me!

I hate sleeping in. I feel like I'm wasting so much precious time when I do.

When somebody is mad at me, I will feel physically sick. Like, I'll want to throw up. My conscience is WAY too heavy.

My ultimate weakness is being too nice, and alot of people seem to take advantage of that. So believe me, I'm working on it!

I love watching the Disney channel. Oh man, nothing beats Hannah Montana after an episode of That's So Raven. It definitely brings out the pre-teen in me.

Despite how independent I may appear, I do want to settle down and get married one day, and I do want to have kids, well...maybe...one or two. But believe it or not, it's definitely one of my goals in life.

And there you have it, folks! My shortened list of reasons to prove why I'm weird. And when I say shortened, I mean shortened! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment