July 23, 2009

Summer Nights <3

Will you talk to the person you like on the phone tonight?

I don’t like anyone, therefore, I will not.

Ever had a near death experience?

A lot actually! Most of them had to do with a fourwheeler…

Where’s your cell phone?

Beside me.

What is the last thing you thought about?

The twisting knots of my empty stomach.

Do you regret anything?

Yeah, I don’t believe in the whole “live your life with no regrets” thing, because there’s always something you wished never would have happened. I’m human enough to admit that I have a lot of regrets.

If you found out you were pregnant who would you tell?

Everyone! Haha, cause they’d have to find out sooner or later.

What are you going to do this weekend?

Seeing The Ugly Truth with Lisa, going dancing, and hitting up the beach hopefully.

When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?

Today, thank goodness. :)

Do you prefer revenge or just pure jealousy/envy?

Ew, I prefer neither! They both make you feel horrible inside.

Who would you like your next “fling” to be with?

Flings are for the insecure.

Would you curse in front of your parents?

Most definitely NOT.

What kind of camera do you have?

Canon ELPH, Rockstar Red.

Would you rather go to a party or out of town?

Hmm…how about a party out of town? Hehe

Are you slowly drifting away from someone close?

Yeah, it happens. It’s life.

When was the last time you held someone’s hand?

A few weeks ago :)

Who can you tell everything to?

Kayla and Kristina.

Can you play guitar hero?

Play it? Yes. Play it well? Not so much…

is any part of your body sore?

Sadly no. I need to work out!

Missing someone right now?

I’m always missin’ someone.

is there someone on your mind that shouldn’t be?

Yep.

Do you like your phone?

It’s legit. I really really want to get a new one though. Either a Blackberry, or an IPhone.

Last alcohol beverage?

I believe it was a Cranberry & Vodka drink.

Have you ever slept in a bed with the opposite sex?

Not in a bed, it was on a floor. Haha.

Have any of your best friends ever back-stabbed you?

No, because I know how to choose my friends.

If you had to move in with a friend, which one would you pick?

KAYLA. Ahh that would be so fun!

What’s the seventh text message in your inbox say?

“6:30 or so…”

When is your next road trip?

It might be next week to Virginia, but I don’t know for sure.

Met anyone new in the past week?

Yes! A few new people actually. I love it!

Who was the last person to go to the movies with you?

Andre, Byron, and Kristina.

Are you currently fighting with someone?

I’m a lover, not a fighter. <3

Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?

It’s been awhile, and that makes me sad. Cause having butterflies is probably the best feeling in the whole world.

Who/What would you like to see right now?

I would like to see a very good-looking man kneeling outside my bedroom window, serenading, while holding out a bouquet of white roses for me.

Are you mad at someone right now?

I think it’s safe to say that I’m over it.

What’s the nicest text in your inbox say?

“We love you more. We just want you to be happy.”

Do you mainly use your house phone or your cell phone?

My cell phone! I never answer the house phone, haha.

Is there an empty place in your heart?

There is.

Do you count down the days till anything?

Not literally, but I’m counting the weeks until University! (Less than 6 weeks!!)

Are you looking forward to something as of right now?

Moving to BC and making the most incredible memories.

Have you ever been called a tease?

Haha, I think so.

What are your chances of getting with your crush?

Zerooo, because the crush is non-existent!

What is the farthest you’ve traveled with a friend?

The Caribbean.

Are any of your friends so close that you consider them family?

Haha the funny this is that most of my friends are my family.

Anyone told you a secret this week?

Yep.

Do you ever turn your cell phone off?

I always turn it off while I’m sleeping, and I feel like I’m the only one in the world who does that!

Do you hate anyone?

Definitely not.

Last time you wore the opposite sex’s clothing?

A couple of months ago…

What do you want in your life right now?

New places, new faces, and more sunshine, laughter, and faith.

When was the last time you laughed so hard you thought you were going to cry?

I can’t remember.

Do you trust people easily?

Much, much too easily. I’m working on this…

What were you doing at 9pm Friday night?

Last Friday at that time I was at the Horse Races! It was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment