January 11, 2016

The Intern.

So, I just finished watching "The Intern" and...Nancy Meyers does it AGAIN. I highly recommend this movie. The story is captivating, the relationship between generations of old and new are refreshing, and it's just heartwarming. (Ahh, my heart!!)

Nancy Meyers is probably my favourite producer/writer/director/ingenius superhuman in Hollywood.
This woman makes the best movies (aside from the epic ones like LOTR, Harry Potter, Star Wars, of course). It's as if she is creating these flawless masterpieces just for me. I'm convinced before she pens a movie together she asks herself "self, what is a plot that Jenny would find just fascinatingly irresistible? OK, let's go with that."

She has produced some of my most favourite movies of all time including "The Holiday" and "Father of the Bride". And now, "The Intern". Have you guys seen any of these movies? Are they great or is it just me?!

I would love to have a Nancy Meyers movie marathon one of these days. Nothing like a little quality time with Kate Winslet, Diane Keaton, Robert DeNiro, Anne Hathaway, and Steve Martin, right? Who wants to join me? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment