May 11, 2012

Stuffed.

Hooray! Yesterday evening my condo-maties and I made cheese and spinach stuffed chicken breasts! They turned out fabulously! In fact, they were so good I think I'm going to make them everyday for the rest of my life. (...kidding?)

 Our awesome antique thrift-store centrepiece! Minus the wine...

 Mmm...So delicious! Thank goodness for toothpicks!

It doesn't look as appealing, now that it is drenched in Dijon Mustard cream sauce...but check out those beautiful, white thrift-store plates!! :)

I have lived in this place for over a week now, and this is the first meal I have actually cooked here. I love cooking and baking and I think it's so much fun! But I told myself I would only start cooking, baking, and experimenting once I started working and getting a steady income, because food is e-x-p-e-n-s-i-v-e. Which should be soon, Lord willing. Otherwise I have to keep eating yoghurt, salads, and Wheat Thins for every meal. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment