May 13, 2012

Modesty.

A moment of very, very blunt honesty from yours truly:

Girls should not be wearing tights in public as a substitute for pants!!! This goes for lulu-lemon/yoga pants too.

Ask any male and he will tell you how much of a distraction it is. (Guys struggle enough with sexual temptation...so why would we want to make it any harder for them?)

Ask any female and she will say "I don't feel like seeing every dimple and crease of your body (those parts are called PRIVATE for a reason!)"

It just bothers me to see girls, especially young girls walking around in skin-tight pants completely oblivious to the effect is has on the minds of men. Men of ALL ages (yes, that 60 year old man still has eyes), might I add.

Phew! Glad I got that off my chest.

5 comments:

  1. Modest is hottest!

    Didn't you used to wear lululemon pants everywhere?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I sure did! Back when I was young, frivolous, and naive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha Krissi! I was thinking the same thing! LOL!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha back then nobody told me how scandalous they actually were!!

    ReplyDelete