September 29, 2011

ABC

A. Age: 20! It's my favourite age so far! :)
B. Bed size: Well since I'm living in dorm I have been blessed with a twin-sized bed. But one day I will have a KING-sized bed. One day...
C. Chore that you hate: I really enjoy cleaning, raking, shovelling the snowy driveway ect...so there's not much that I hate. But out of all of them it would be cleaning toilets or shower drains.
D. Dogs: I would love to have an Albino German Shepherd one day. Or of course, a loyal golden retriever. :)
E. Essential start to your day: A prayer to God...I need Him so badly...
F. Favorite color: Baby pink...seafoam green...pastel colours.
G. Gold or Silver: A month ago I would have chosen silver, but lately I've had a certain fascination for all things vintage...so I would have to go with gold.
H. Height: 5’8"
I. Instruments you play: Currently I don't play any. I used to play flute and piano.
J. Job title: Full-time Student & Lovin' It.
K. Kids: One day...far, far away...
L. Live: I live in Canada. Which by the way has just been recently titled to have "World's Best Reputation". No big deal. ;)
M. Mother’s name: Mommyyyyyyyy
N. Nicknames: Jiwi, Jenners, Nenny, Babycakes...
O. Overnight hospital stays: Zero!
P. Pet peeves: Holes in socks. When people use the same word twice in one sentence. See-through shirts.
Q. Quote from a movie: “It's quite cool!" -Lord of The Rings.
R. Right or left handed: Right-o
S. Siblings: 3...wish I had more though!
T. Time you wake up: Between 7 and 8 AM.
U. Underwear: Is quite essential.
V. Vegetable you hate: I know that tomatoes are technically a fruit, but I HATE them.
W. What makes you run late: Anything and everything; I am very easily distracted!
X. X-Rays you’ve had: I don't think I've had any.
Y. Yummy food that you make: I'm not much of a cooker, but I absolutely love baking! I love baking muffins, cakes, cookies mmm! :) Actually this weekend I'm attempting a spinach pie, we'll see how that goes.
Z. Zoo animal: snow leopards, jaguars, or cheetahs!

No comments:

Post a Comment