October 9, 2010

10K

So, yesterday I wrote the most amazing blog entry ever, and then the wireless cut out and only half of it got saved onto my draft. And of course I'm much too lazy/time-constrained to attempt writing anything up to par.

Yesterday was International night; I wore my Canadian flags and red war paint proudly. Today I went to a flea market. I bought a bracelet, and a miniature antique globe. And tomorrow...I'm going on a 10K run. So just to warn you, I may not be alive by this time tomorrow. It was nice knowing ya'll.

Guten Nacht. :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh.....that's not fair.....
    Dad & I talked with Elena almost 2 hours!!
    Another lovely MB Fall day and more to come.
    Have you tried the inter-net Cafe?
    You're having way too much fun! But we won't begrudge(is that a word?) you this experience.
    Love Love Love
    Oh and it's Uncle Helmut's b-day. It was Uncle Heinz's on the 3rd and Uncle Kornie's is on the 20th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lil' Geo!!!!! how was your run!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!
    I'm so super duper proud of you!!! Did you finish?!?!? Are you sore!?!
    WAY TO GO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you dress up for the 10K?? people always dress up. and the germans always love that bodenseehof students run in the race. makes for an entertaining experience.

    ReplyDelete