May 9, 2010

Sundays Are Wonderful.

So, you don't need to remind me of how long it's been since I've blogged; I already know. The consistency is lacking, unfortunately. I remember when I was back in school, I had always imagined myself blogging every moment of the day during the summer. Well, summer,  I have arrived and have already let you down. This is only my second blog since school has ended. Sad.
But fear not! Here I am, feeling inspired!
So what have I been up to? Alot actually. Every single day has been socially spent. Last night was the first time I had a chance to sit myself down on the couch and actually take a breath. My definition of "breath" is watching 500 Days of Summer. Despite how depressed that movie makes me feel, I still love it.


This morning I went to church, and honestly, it was wonderful. It was my first time going since...beginning of January. I laughed, giggled, and smiled throughout the whole service. I don't mean to brag, but my church is home to some of the most amazing people. After the service, I got caught up talking with so many different people, that I stayed at church even longer than my PARENTS. (Good thing I drove myself with the truck today) That is a huge deal. Leaving home, you start to realize how much you miss your own church; the familiar music, the smells, the babies crying, the awkward eye contact from across the room, and dare I say, the comfy red benches. Going to church in BC was great, don't get me wrong, but it was nothing like my home church. Here I feel like I'm someone; people know who I am. They know me as somebody's daughter, grandaughter, or niece. It feels good to be back...for now. ;)


Well, I'm off to a family gathering. Happy Mother's Day to all of you mother's out there. You deserve every ounce of appreciation and love.
If I could write you all a card, I would.


P.s- Great song: The Band Perry- Hip to My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment