May 14, 2010

Ha Ha Ha...

The other day I saw on Facebook that one of my friend's statuses' was: "I bet God is looking down on my life right now and is having a good chuckle!"

This was funny to me; it made me think about my own life, and how I am absolutely positive that God is laughing hysterically at me too. Not in a mean and evil sort of way, but in an encouraging "hey bud, don't you know that I have everything under control?" kind of laugh. When he sees me go from depressed to manic in a span of ten seconds, I just know he's laughing, and maybe even rolling his big and perfectly round eyes.

I mean, my life is practically a train wreck. Not a deathly train wreck or anything, I'd say it's more of a beginner-teenage-novice train that drives a manual-transmission, stalling every twenty minutes.

Let's just say I'm enjoying the ride right now. Sure, stalling in the middle of an intersection is embarrassing and negative-thought provoking, but it's also a sick sort of fun. It gives you that rush...makes you sweat.

And the best part is never having ANY idea at all of how long you can go without stalling. Life is the most unpredictable and surprising thing. Last night, I had no idea the events of today would ever happen... even if I would've tried to predict what today would've been like, I would've been way off. God is so creative, after all, he did invent creativity, did he not?

So God, I just wanted to let you know, that I'm excited for tomorrow/the rest of my life, and that I'm laughing right along with you. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment