April 26, 2010

Almost Over.

So according to my calculations, in the past two days I have attained a total of 9.5 hours of sleep.
Ohhh, is that why it feels like it's 3 in the morning? Well this explains everything.

No, I'm not complaining. For some reason staying up late studying for exams gives me this weird kind of adrenaline rush or something... Yes, I know I'm weird, you don't have to remind me.

So as you can tell, I'm pretty delirious right now. It's kind of funny. I am honestly so tired, but sleep is simply not an option. Not when my 9 AM exam depends on it!
Besides, tomorrow is my last exam, and then I am free forever and ever. No more stress, no more homework highs in the middle of the night, no more having to force feed myself a cappuccino. These last few days of sleep deprivation make it all worth it in the end. (hello there, Mr. GPA)

I should really get back to studying before I write something embarrassing...

Oh hey, the library is playing opera music. This is a first. I thought libraries were supposed to be quiet. Oh well, I'm secretly enjoying it. Why do I feel as if I'm making small-talk with myself? Why am I still here?!

To whoever is reading: enjoy your sleep. You know my jealously is flourishing like wildflowers as we speak...or I speak...whatever.

3 comments:

  1. point to ponder: What if you did better on your exam BECAUSE you got some sleep! :)

    I love you! Can't wait to see you! Have fun with the FOlks on your road trip home! I hope your exam goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Jenni!!!!!! You'll do great. I just know it.

    ReplyDelete