March 29, 2010

Cappuccino.

I've been doing weird things lately. First of all, I draw crazy pictures in class like THIS:
(Thank you to Midsummer Night's Dream for inspiring me with your book cover)

(Can you find the little knight? He's my favorite.)

Then I spent the whole weekend doing absolutely nothing but writing my English research paper. (and watching My Best Friends' Wedding of course). And just when I think 2000 words is way too much to handle, I end up finishing the paper off with 2800 words.

And then last night I forced a cappuccino down my throat (it was like coffee --disgusting!) in hopes to stay up past 3 AM to do homework.

Oh and not to mention, this morning I bought a protein bar at the bookstore. Who does that?! I'll admit that it did taste pretty good though...

And best of all, I have huge motivation to do homework right now. It's good to have my determination back. I think I went a good three weeks without caring about anything. I wonder what that was all about.

Well, I'm off to do some much-needed studying! There's only a month of this torturous stress left, so I had better make the most of it.

P.s- Thursday will be a good day. I'm meeting up with my man, John Mayer in the $50 nosebleed seats. Can't wait!

Oh and here is a photo of my child:

1 comment:

  1. lucky pants. John Mayer is coming to Calgary, but i still haven't bought tickets yet. :( maybe i'll buy some for Cody.

    i like your picture. you're much better than you used to be at drawing. haha :) remember when i always had to draw your pictures for class?

    ReplyDelete