January 25, 2010

Teeth.

I am a "teeth" person. And...what does that mean, you ask? It simply means that I can't stand bad teeth. I uncontrollably swore an oath to myself that I would never date a guy with bad teeth. Never ever. I just can't do it.
And what's worse is that fact that my wisdom teeth are making their way into the humble abode of my mouth; THEY'RE MANIPULATING THE DIRECTION OF MY TEETH. If my teeth get any worse than this I will just have to stop smiling. 'Cause don't you see? How can I possibly be a "teeth" person, if my own teeth are now exact replicas of miniature Leaning Tower of Pisa's??
Talk about hypocrisy.


And wow, how many times can I say the word "teeth"?

2 comments:

  1. Matt Damon has nice teeth. and so do you. I think your teeth will be fine. they said my wisdom teeth would mess up my mouth, even after they pulled them out. apparently.. but my teeth are fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how I feel about shoes. I can't date a boy with bad shoes. No way.

    ReplyDelete