October 13, 2009

Is there really a sun behind these clouds?

This weeks forecast: Rain, rain, and more rain.

I am running low on Vitamin D, and judging by my apathy and lack of motivation, I think it's getting to me.

I need the sunshine.

I think next semester I'm going to take on a heavier course-load. I feel like I have way too much time to think right now. I hate thinking. Nah, hate is a strong word...I am not too fond of thinking. There, I said it.

Today in Sociology, I'll be getting my Issue Reaction Paper handed back to me. The mark written at the top of the page will either make or break my day. But I don't want it to. I don't want to care that much... Is it really that easy for me to lie to myself?

I need to stop thinking.

On the bright-side of this overly depressing blog entry, something good happened today! I finally figured out what my favorite color is! I've honestly lived five years of my life convinced that I could never ever choose one. But alas, I have found him, and he is beautiful. He also shouldn't even be referred to as a he, because he's not the most masculine of colors. I don't have a name for him, because he is simply indescribable. <3

2 comments: