August 30, 2009

love letters on wet papers.

1. What time did you get up this morning?
8:30 AM, unintentionally of course!

2. How do you like your steak?
Non-existent, please.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
The Ugly Truth.

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Lately I'm hooked on T
he View, and Laguna Beach.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?

Hmm...New York City for its culture and being the city that never sleeps, or L.A for its hot sun and sandy beaches.

6. What did you have for breakfast?
I only eat breakfast's on Sundays, which today was two pieces of toast.


7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Lately I've really been into salads of all sorts.

8. What foods do you dislike?
Tomatoes. I can't handle them. Yuck. Other than that I'm pretty easy when it comes to food.

9. Favorite Place to Eat?
Earls, Moxies, and of course, McDonalds.

10. Favorite dressing?
Italian.

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
A boat. Enough said.

12. What are your favorite clothes?
My jeans from Buffalo, a fancy tanktop, and my cowboy boots. :)

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Seriously, I'd visit everywhere; Australia, all of Europe, Nashville, New York City, the list goes on and on.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?

Definitely 1/2 full.

15. Where would you want to retire?
Somewhere hot and tropical.

16. Favorite time of day?
Morning.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Soccer.

22. Bird watcher?
Not exactly.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Both.

24. Do you have any pets?
Yes, I have a dog. But I'm not at all a "dog person".

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
Yes...I'M MOVING TO BC IN 1 DAY!! :D

26. What did you want to be when you were little?

I looooved animals as a kid, and I wanted to be a zoologist or something of the sort.

27. What is your best childhood memory?
Family gatherings at the Holiday Inn.

28. Are you a cat or dog person?
Cat.

29. Are you married?
Definitely not.

30. Always wear your seat belt?
Usually, but today I didn't...whoops!

31. Been in a car accident?
Never ever. It's weird, cause I could've been in SO many, but I just seem to get..."lucky", one might say.

32. Any pet peeves?
Liars. Pessimism. Tools.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
Deluxe; green peppers, mushrooms, you know the deal.

34. Favorite Flower?
I like lilies, tulips, and daisies. Roses are always nice too.

35. Favorite ice cream?
Vanilla with chocolate chips. <3

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Hollister or Buffalo. They are such hott stores.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
I actually finished a book! I am thoroughly impressed with myself right now!

41. Like your job?
I do not have a job.

42. Broccoli?
Mmm...delicious! I had some today actually.

43. What was your favorite vacation?
Disneyland.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
Kristina and Andre.

45. What are you listening to right now?
Miranda Lambert. She is so right about everything.

46. What is your favorite color?
Reds, purples, pinks, whites, blacks... I love every color.

47. How many tattoos do you have?
None yet, but I'm hoping to get one on my wrist one day soon.

50. Coffee Drinker?
Heck no. Yuck. Haha.

2 comments:

  1. ONE DAY!!! That's crazy!!!! Lucy didn't transform you into a dog person eh?!! haha!

    ps: I'm sad that you didn't put Virginia in your list of places to visit.... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our fave restaurants to eat at are the same - including McDonalds! I think its hilarious that your spontaneous item is finishing a book! I also think that its hilarious that tools are one of your pet peeves! :) You rock Jenni! Can't wait to hear all about your college adventures! Have a blast girlie!

    ReplyDelete