November 1, 2012

My Photo Stream.

A few weeks ago, I sold two of my old-school iPods (seriously, the iPod video 80GB is a BRICK), and I bought myself a brand new iTouch--white, to be exact. And since my camera is long broken, I now use my iTouch for photography purposes. The advantage of this little thing is that both my music AND my camera are all on one device, the downside is that it takes horribly bad quality photos. I thought they'd be better for some reason...but I think that's just the iPhone. Ah well, I'm not complaining--I have something to document my life with now! So here are some of the random things I've been up to:

[My little niecey and I. I think she likes photos!]

[My mom wanted to give these little pillows to my niece, but I quickly snatched them--with permission. They were too cute to pass up!!]

[Skype dates with my favourite Marylander!! P.s- He survived the hurricane! YAY]

[Colouring time!!]

[Reading God's Word. "Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect"]

[Self-portrait...isn't this something you have to do if you have an iTouch/iPhone?]

[Lunch at the Bistro with mum! Cheeseburger soup, Caesar salad, and garlic bread = MMM!]

[I made oatmeal-pecan-walnut-pumpkinseed-sunflowerseed-chocolate chip cookies!!]

[Probably my favourite page from the "Me, The Professor, Fuzzy, and The Meaning of Life" book. It's an awesome comic strip-esq book dealing with all the important questions such as evolution or creation? Islam or Christianity? Such a great, educational, and easy-read! Thanks mum!]

[Found my dreeeeeam dress at the thrift store!! Black, strapless, and flows all the way down to my feet. I feel like I'm walking the red-carpet when I wear it!]

[My uber creamy/cheesy/meaty/vegetabley/comfort-foodie baked penne that I conquered tonight! Turned out SO amazing and satisfying! I used THIS recipe; I highly recommend it!]

[This is my little work-out calendar. All of the pink X's = the days I have exercised. So far I have exercised 12 days/21 days. Decent! It's been a mixture of Jillian Michaels Ripped In 30, P90X, and running outside. Two truths: 1) the hardest part is deciding to start working-out again and then ACTUALLY doing it. Once you start, it's hard to stop! and 2) Keeping a little calendar like this is huuuuge motivation for me! I don't want to see any more blank days!!]

1 comment: