June 2, 2012

Chivalry Is Not Dead.

Remember how I said a few months ago that my boyfriend and I's dates for eight months consisted of watching seasons of One Tree Hill with Subway sandwich takeout because neither of us had a car that would've enabled us to leave the college campus?

WELL I am sooo happy and feel so blessed that I am now able to say that things are much different now! We're outta that college, and we each have our own cars!!

Needless to say, we are now date-crazy!! I LOVE IT!! In one day we went to The Forks, Olive Garden for lunch, the Museum of Man & Nature, the Planetarium, and Red Lobster for supper (AMAZING!!). :) It was so fun and wonderful!

The best part of the day was when at both the Olive Garden and Red Lobster, my boyfriend pulled out my chair for me like he always does, and at both places the waiters made the same comment: Wow! He pulled out your chair for you! In all my years of waiting tables I have rarely seen a man do that for his significant other. Your man is definitely a keeper. ;)


Chivalry: the sum of the ideal qualifications of a knight, includingcourtesy, generosity, valor, and dexterity in arms.


I'm so happy to have such a chivalrous gentleman in my life who opens doors and pulls out chairs for me (without me ever having to ask him!). Every girl, EVERY girl deserves to be treated like a princess!


❤ ❤ ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment