May 5, 2012

Moved Out.

I have officially moved into my new condo--and I am LOVING it. One of my "condo-mates" is striving to become a Residential Decorator, so you can only imagine how beautiful the place looks. It is extraordinary--the things she finds at the thrift store! Once the place is totally finished being furnished and decorating I will post pictures! But for now, here is a photo of what my bedroom looked like when I first moved in haha:


It is such a wonderful feelings walking into the place and feeling such an incredible sense of comfort--I haven't felt that since I lived at my Bible School dorm in Germany. Thank you God for this amazing opportunity and rewarding experience!!

Unfortunately, my cell gets like no service where I'm living. AND we do not have internet yet. Hence the lack of blogging from me. It makes job-searching ten times harder, and keeping in contact with my boyfriend a million times harder.

Oh well. I find I get a lot done when I do not have Facebook at my fingertips!

So right now I am sitting at a cafe, sipping on an iced Mocha and indulging in their free Wi-Fi. Thank you Jesus! The funny part is that the manager just left the building and told me I'm supposed to "hold down the fort". Ha ha! Probably because I've been in here for like two hours!

I'm still on the job hunt. Sometimes I have major freak-out moments where I just worry my face off...scared that I'll never find a job and that I won't be able to pay off these bills after all.

But then I quickly realize that God has it all under control and He will find me a job all in due time! I'm not being passive about it, I'm trying and I'm putting myself out there, so something is bound to happen! I just need to keep consistent faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment