April 3, 2012

Joy!

Reason why today has been genuinely awesome so far:

  • I sprung out of bed and just felt extreme joy. I haven't felt so full of joy in the morning in a long time!
  • The sun is SHINING and it's plus 20 outside.
  • My man made a card for me, complete with a chocolate bar, just 'cause!! :)
  • I went for an hour-long walk with one of my favourite girls!
  • I drank an iced cap with whipped cream. Mmm...
  • I finished a paper! I just have ONE more assignment left until exams!! Hooray!
  • I am blasting Britt Nicole in my headphones. I love her! Her music reminds me that God is my strength and that He is bigger than any of my insecurities.
I feel like I've found joy again. I feel like I'm finally ME again. I love being happy, smiling, and laughing because I have a reason to smile, laugh, and be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment