March 1, 2012

Marchy March.


Hello March! I am so very glad you are here :)

It feels like you took your time getting here, but at the same time I cannot believe I'm living in the third month of 2012...ALREADY.

Because of your appearance I have many things to look forward to:

  • As reading week has officially begun, I get to go home tomorrow! I am so excited!! If only the snow would melt...
  • My man and I have tickets to a Winnipeg Jets game. It's my first live NHL experience, and there is no one else I'd rather spend it with than Jarryd. This is also super special for us because the only date nights we can afford to go on as college students are take-out subs from Subway while watching One Tree Hill in the dorm common lounge.
  • After spending two months of collecting recipes from Pinterest, I'm going to use this time at home to test out/improve my cooking and baking skills (in my Mom's lovely-sized kitchen. hee hee). First on the list is: Texas Roadhouse Rolls with cinnamon honey butter. Mmm mmm!
  • I get to write seven more essays/research papers for school! um...yay?
  • It's that time of year to hand out resumes and find myself a promising full-time job for the summer. This is the first summer where I don't have any vacation plans--it's kinda nice, because now I can just focus on working without begging for any time off.
  • And....I can't think of anything else...
This looks like a promising month. I am happy that I am able to look at it with optimism rather than dread. I want to use this month for God; I want to do something I've never done before. I don't want to live in fear anymore...I want to make the most of it.

❤  ❤  

4 comments:

  1. Not going to lie; I found that same exact recipe on Pinterest and sent it to my mom for her to make. So legit. Can you remind Jarryd he needs to email me? Tanks!

    -Ian

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ian!! I made the recipe and Jarryd loved them!! He said they tasted exactly like them!!! Yay :) Your mom needs to make them for you! haha

    ReplyDelete