February 27, 2012

Slipping Away.

I feel like a friend of mine is slipping away from her faith.

I saw this coming...I definitely saw it coming...unfortunately.

Did I not pray hard enough for her? Would things have turned out differently if I would have prayed more for her?

I don't want to put the blame on myself, and I don't need to, because I was not part of her circumstances. But I just love her and want God's best for her.

I'm guessing this is what parenting a teenager is going to be like. You can spend all night praying for your child in sweat and tears, but in the end it is all up to the choices they make. And as a parent there is only so much you can do and there's only so much control you can have over someone's life until you end up driving them away.

God, thank you for always being with her, and for always being with me. Please help her.


❤ ❤ 

No comments:

Post a Comment