February 26, 2012

He loves having your attention.

Never ever ever forget that God has great plans for your life.

And even though things may be hard, He is still there, holding you in the palm of His hand.

God created the world, the universe. He is powerful! He is bigger than ALL of your worries and fears!

Just keep praying to God and being honest with Him. Read through some Psalms and see how the writers such as David and Solomon poured their hearts out to God; they didn't hold back. They told Him exactly how they were feeling and He comforted them.

God loves it when you talk with Him. He loves having your attention, and He deserves nothing less than to be the centre of your life.



❤ ❤ 

4 comments:

  1. you have no idea how much I needed to hear that right now. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to let you know how much I love reading your posts. This really uplifted my spirits today. I am trying to work on my relationship with God. :)

    ReplyDelete