December 13, 2011

School's Out! Almost!

Well, classes are over and it is time to start preparing for exams! With having all of my classes over and done with, this morning I took full advantage of this freedom. I slept in, cleaned my room while listening to the wonderful Christmas tunes of Josh Groban and Michael Buble (new CD!!), and then had a great workout at the gym. I am feeling good!

I also registered for all of my classes for my next semester in January. I am super excited!!

History of Christianity II
Social Psychology
Psychology of Personal and Interpersonal Dynamics
World Religions (this one is a Modular class, so it only lasts a week!)
Psychology of Human Development: Adolescents
and Hebrew Poetry & Wisdom

I am going to try and drop one of them, since I don't really want to be as busy as I was this last semester...but we'll see. (haha)

I am excited for this next semester because I also changed my major from Humanities to Christian Ministry (focusing on Family Studies) with a minor in Psychology. Super interesting!

I'm crazy. I miss having homework already. I miss the anticipation of choosing a paper topic and staying up 'till 3 AM trying to get it done. Sigh... but I guess I should be worried about my upcoming SIX exams. Yikes! Let the countdown begin -again-! :)

Here are some photos from the Christmas Party at school with the people I love the most! :)

1 comment:

  1. These pictures make my heart happy! Jenny you are such a blessing and gift from the Lord in my life!
    Love you!
    ~ Mik

    ReplyDelete