October 9, 2011

Smile.

SMILE!!
Because yesterday's worries
and
yesterday's sorrows are now scattered
into a million
little pieces and are
rising up like ashes, taken
by the wind
forever,
far,
far away,
never to return
again.

❤  ❤  

Yesterday I was so distressed that I did not know what to do.
I was so out of answers and so low on human strength that it finally dawned on me...
The wall of pride I had crumbled down and I prayed a prayer to God that I will never forget:
God, please help me. Please give me your strength, because I cannot do this on my own. I am incapable and you are the only one who can help me.
And today, God filled me with His strength and I feel like I can do anything now.
(well, because with Him, I CAN do anything)


So...smile, because God is good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment