June 28, 2011

5 Miles.

I'm back from my Alaskan cruise and it was absolutely wonderful! After seeing scenery like that, there's no way you could believe there isn't a God. :)

Very cool things have been happening! One of them including the fact that I ran 5 miles straight without stopping yesterday. You don't even know how proud of myself I was. I haven't a clue where the adrenaline or stamina came from, but it was there. I found it funny how before I headed out the door, I was like "OK Jenny, we're gonna try to run for at least 15 minutes straight." But there I was, running 45 minutes straight!! And I was going to run again today, but I woke up this morning with my leg muscles screaming at me, so I decided I should give 'em a little rest. Tomorrow's the day where I once again run another 5 miles! (I hope)

And as for the other really amazing things that have occurred in my life, I will update ya'll in a few days when I have more details and conformation on them. All I can really say right now is that God is so good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment