November 9, 2015

Star Wars Sweater!

There I was this morning, casually wandering the aisles of the "Mens" section at Kohls, minding my own business, when BAM! This happens:
I found an awesome Star Wars crewneck sweater (crewneck being my favourite kind of sweater).

On sale! Half off!

The best part is that this sweater fits Jarryd perfectly and is wonderfully baggy on me (I love baggy sweaters). Therefore, this purchase was for two people, therefore, $20.00 divided by 2 = $10.00 from both of us, therefore this sweater was a steal of a deal! My math makes sense, right?

Thanks to growing up with 3 older siblings, Star Wars is definitely an element of my childhood. (Same with Jurassic Park, Alien, Braveheart, Back to the Future, ect.). So I am super excited for the new Stars Wars movie. Jarryd and I are going to watch all 6 movies soon so that we will be fully entrenched in all things Star Wars by the time December 18th rolls around--sounds like some fabulous date nights are in store for us. ;)

Also, my Christmas flight to Canada has been booked, so it looks like I'll be seeing Stars Wars in Canadian theaters with my family! YAYAY! :)

How many times can one write "Star Wars" in a blog post?

No comments:

Post a Comment