April 20, 2013

Deep Fried-Faturday.

I have just returned home from a college & career group supper evening of deep-fried goodness. EVERYTHING we ate was deep-friend! (mozza sticks, french fries, pickles, fish, perogies, sweet potato fries, pickles wrapped in bacon, spring rolls, and of course, deep-fried Mars bars!!) So yeah, what better thing is there to do while feeling extremely bloated than fill out a blog questionnaire??

1: The last person you kissed screams they love you, you say... 
I LOVE YOU TOO BABY!!
2: Did you get to sleep in today? 
Oh I only wish! I had to wake up at freakin' 7 AM. (Haha)
3: You never know what you got until you lose it? 
Nah, usually I realize these things firsthand.
4: Do you have siblings? 
I do! I have three, but honestly I wish I had like 10 more. I would love some little sisters!
5: How many kids do you want? 
I want four boys and one girl. Or maybe just boys... :) I totally wanna be a soccer/football mom when I grow up. ;)
6: Who was the last person you held hands with? 
My boyfrieeeeend. (Did I really have to say "boyfriend" like that? Was that really necessary?)
7: Did you stand on your tippy-toes for your last kiss?
Ha ha ha....I don't think I'll ever need to do so...
8: Do you think if you died, the last person you kissed would care? 
Um. YEAH.
9: Last person to talk on the phone? 
My boyfrieeeeeend. :)
10: Did anyone watch you the last time you kissed someone? 
Probably; it was at the departure terminal at an airport. Even so, I don't blame 'em for watching.
11: When’s your birthday? 
January 9th! 'Tis a good day, despite the fact that it's in the dead of winter.
12: Remember the first time you kissed the last person you kissed? 
March 11th 2011 :) Outside, under the stars, on a bridge, near the forest, in Germany. It was the best first kiss ever! <3
13: What kind of phone do you have? 
Nokia crap-phone. Oops, I mean flip-phone. But hey, the cheap-o phone payments are worth it!
14: Are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants, or pajama pants? 
My Alaska pajama shorts! They have moose on them.
15: Are you a different person now than you were 5 years ago? 
Absolutely! Five years ago I was a little -naive- 17 year old girl. It really is amazing how much you can change and grow in five years! I was also skinnier...
16: What were you doing at 4 am? 
Sleeping! Is that even a question??
17: Would you rather write a paper or give a speech? 
Good question.
18: Are you lying to yourself about something? 
Actually yes..."Don't worry Jennifer, you don't gain weight easily..."
19: Last night you felt…? 
ZONKED.
20: What’s something you cannot wait for? 
May 8th!! After almost 5 months I get to see my boyfriend again for the first time!! Gah!!
21: Ever told your parents you were going somewhere but when somewhere different? 
Whaaa? Haha...what a funny question that is...haha...
22: How many hours of sleep did you get last night? 
Five? Six? Definitely not enough.
23: Are you a morning or night person? 
Nights. Firstly, To be honest, I LOVE working the evening shift, just because it means that I get to wake up in the morning when my body is actually ready to wake up and then I can just relax and slowly ease into my day. It's wonderful. :)
And secondly, I am filling this questionaire out at 1 AM. I'm definitely a night person!
24: What did you get your last bruise from? 
I don't bruise all too easily.
25: Do you reply to all of your texts? 
HA! Nope, I am notoriously horrible at not doing so!
26: Your phone is ringing. It’s the person you fell hardest for. What do you do? 
Um. Freakin' answer it :D
27: Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed? 
No, as previously stated it 'twas at the Baltimore airport. <3
28: Anyone you would like to get things straight with? 
Not that I know of...but if somebody does come to mind I'll be sure to spill all details on my blog. (pff!)
29: How many months until your birthday? 
Honestly, I'm too lazy to count OR care. I'm turning 23! That's way too crazy for me right now.
30: Favorite thing to eat with peanut butter? 
I'm not really a peanut butter kinda girl. But I do love me some Reese's buttercups.
31: Did you like this past summer? 
Yeah this summer was the best! It consisted of moving into a condo with two awesome girlfriends of mine, working full-time at an Orchard all summer, and watching countless episodes of 24 with my brother and my boyfriend.
32: What were you doing before you got on the computer? 
Watching hockey with a bunch of people, feeling extremely B-L-O-A-T-E-D. Too much deep-fry for one night!
33: Your ex is sitting next to you, with their new partner. What do you do? 
No ex exists!
34: What is the last thing you said out loud? 
Lyrics to a Justin Bieber song. Don't judge...I like to support my fellow Canadians...
35: Your mood summed into one work? 
Seriously quirky.
36: Are you doing anything else besides taking this survey? 
Drinking water with lemon juice. (my new favourite drink!!)
37: What are your initials? 
JF...almost like JF-Kennedy.
38: Are you a happy person? 
I'd say so. I tend to give off that vibe. But sometimes I can be a total train wreck. :S
39: Do you still talk to the person you liked 4 months ago? 
Why yes I do! :)
40: Where do you want to live when your older? 
With my husband in whatever town/state/country God leads us to! (Dear God, that excludes places with the season of winter. Please and thank you!)
41: Have you had your birthday this year? 
I totally did! It was rad.
42: What did you do yesterday? 
Drank some instant coffee (luxurious, I know), gave my two-weeks notice at work, watched some Fireproof, and then returned to work for my closing shift!
43: What will you be doing tomorrow? 
Church in the morning, lunch with my parents & brother, and then supper in the city at Original Joe's with a girlfriend! So excited! Sundays are the best days.
44: How late did you stay up last night? 
1 AM. Too late.
45: Is there anyone you would do anything for? 
I'd like to think so: Jesus.
46: Is it hard to make you laugh? 
Actually....not really. But some people do receive pity laughs from me. Just sayin'.
47: Do you believe ex’s can be just friends? 
Pff not at all. Like show some respect to your current boyfriend/girlfriend and get your past lover out of your life!
48: Do you think any of your exes will eventually want to be with you again? 
No exes to worry about!
49: How many people have you had feelings for in the year of 2012? 
One, and he's the best. :)
50: Do you wish your ex was dead? 
Alright, number 1) this is a horrible question, and number 2) enough about the exes!
51: Have you ever dyed your hair? 
Blonde, red, blonde with brunette layers underneath, and light brunette. Blonde definitely wins though.
52: Would ever take back someone that cheated? 
A boyfriend...no, because it's not like you are formally/officially committed to each other yet and are stuck with each other. And come on, if you are cheating on each other while you're only still dating, then obviously you don't even like each other that much.
A husband on the other hand...yes...maybe...perhaps... I would take him back. I would like to think I could be that strong. I mean, when you say your marriage vows to one another you promise to endure and love each other both for better AND for worse. These "for worse" moments definitely INCLUDE when you make really stupid mistakes and when your spouse makes really stupid mistakes, such as cheating.
Love is not a feeling, it's a commitment. It's a commitment to stick it out through better or for worse, because you care about the other person as an individual in Christ who is constantly growing, struggling, and sinning (just like you are!).
Honestly, if God can send His own Son to die on the cross for us to forgive us of our past, present, and future sins, then how would we NOT forgive our own spouse? How could we not show that kind of grace to everyone?
And don't tell me I don't understand or I don't have any clue of what I'm talking about because I'm not married yet. I KNOW how hard it is to forgive and be forgiven--it doesn't start when you are married, it starts the moment you're born.
53: Was New Year’s Even enjoyable? 
New Years was verrrry enjoyable! I was down in Maryland visiting my boyfriend, and I FINALLY got my very first New Years kiss! :) We also then watched The Dark Knight Rises till five in the morning on an 85" TV and ate vodka soaked gummy bears. Mmm!
54: Bet you’re missing someone right now? 
Always am :)
55: How would your parents react if you got a tattoo? 
They'd most likely react the same way they did when I got a nose piercing...that concerned blank stare...
56: Sleep on your back or stomach?
I never sleep on my stomach! That's so bad for your spine!! I always sleep on my side in the fetal position. It's so warm :)
57: If you could move away, no questions asked, where would it be ? 
Somewhere with no winter. Or snow. Hot weather ONLY!
58: What would you change about your life right now? 
Actually I am in the middle of change as we speak. I think a blog post is definitely on the way about this!
59: Has anything upset you in the past week? 
Haha! I'm a female. Of COURSE something is ALWAYS upsetting me.
60: Are you on the phone? 
No...I wish I were though.
61: Today, would you rather go forward a week or back? 
Forward!!!
62: Would you take $40,000 or a brand new car? 
Definitely the cash. I mean, think of all the traveling I could do with that money! :D
63: Have you ever talked to someone when they were high? 
I'm pretty sure I've had some high people come into my workplace. Super awkward.
64: Ever cried while you were on the phone with someone? 
Ha! Of course! I'm such a crier!!
65: Have you ever copied someone elses homework? 
More like, people are always copying MY homework!! Geez!
66: Are you the type of person who liks to be out or at home? 
I'm definitely a pretty good balance. I love being out in the city, shopping, dinner with friends, ect. But to be honest, the scale leans a little more to the being at home side. I love being home. It's so wonderful and relaxing.
67: Do you automatically check your phone when you wake up? 
Yeah I seriously do! I can't even imagine getting out of bed without checking for missed phone calls or texts. That's almost kind of sad...haha!
68: Have you ever stayed up all night on the phone? 
Yep!
69: Could you use some sleep right now? 
Despite the fact that I took a 2 hour nap today...yep!
70: Are you going to have a baby by the time you’re 18? 
I think I'm a little late for that one...even so, I don't want to have ANY babies with my husband for another 6-8 years. But if it happens, it happens.
71: Does it bother you when someone hides things from you? 
YES it really does. It makes me feel like the trust that I have in them is not reciprocated. Which then makes me feel like the friendship is at a serious plateau and has no potential for growth.
72: What’s your favorite color? 
Baby pink. Or Tiffany blue. :)
73: Have you ever slept in the same room with someone you liked? 
Yep! (It's not what it sounds like, trust me)
74: Have you ever been looking for something and it was already in your hand? 
Most likely that's happened with my keys or pen or day planner or something.
75: Do you get annoyed easily? 
Yes and no, it all depends on certain factors I guess.
76: If someone liked you, would you want them to tell you? 
No. The guy better keep his pride intact and not say a word because all he'd be getting is serious rejection. Haha!
77: Do you have a person of the opposite sex that you can tell everything to? 
Yes :) Honestly, I never thought I'd ever find somebody whom I can talk to about ANYTHING with. He knows everything about me, and I know everything about him. That's how dating relationships should be; there never should be anything to hide...except wedding rings and plans for proposals of course :)
78: Does anyone call you babe? 
My boyfriend does!! I LOVE it :) We say it to each other at like the beginning or end of every sentence haha!
79: How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust? 
If we are talking fully trust, then definitely my boyfriend and my Dad. Two amazing and definitely trustworthy men.
80: What do you prefer, relationship or one night stand? 
Gee this is a tough one. :P
81: What color hoodie did you wear last? 
My white American Eagle one!
82: Is there someone who meant alot to you at one point, and isn’t around anymore?
Yes there is. In the beginning there was alot of bitterness on my end just because I felt so out of control of the whole thing. But I just needed to accept the fact that people change, and that as a friend, the last thing I should do is keep my friends from becoming who they really truly want to be. Even if I don't agree with what they're doing, I still need to genuinely love them.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I love the title. I am jealous of your Alaskan shorts! Biggest lie I tell myself? I can eat that Bic Mac if I run 3 miles - I TOTALLY feel your pain :P

    ReplyDelete