May 1, 2012

Tattoos On This Town.

The sun is shining brighter, the grass is gettin' greener, the weather's gettin' warmer, and my overall happiness is sky-rocketing. This means SUMMER (the most wonderful time of year--other than Christmas of course) is almost here!!

Summer means that it's time to once again crank up the country music. Haha, as if I didn't listen to it all winter. :P Which I definitely did. This morning I watched Jason Aldean's "Tattoos on This Town" music video and ended up crying my eyes out. Sometimes it never ceases to amaze me of how much of a girl I am. The queen of all emotions. I love it though--I love this "femaleness" of mine. I love that my favourite movie of all time is "A Walk to Remember", that floral print is practically attached to my body, I am a chocoholic, and that I strive to read every Nicholas Sparks book ever written. I know these are all gender stereotypes that have all been constructed by society, but I love that I'm this way, and best of all my boyfriend thinks it's cute. :)

As I was saying, Jason Aldean "Tattoos on This Town" is a great music video. The number one reason I believe this to be true, is that the video actually pertains to the lyrics being said. It is SUCH a let-down when the most beautiful lyrics are written and all the artist gives for a music video is video footage from their tour (as amazing as your tour probably was, I want to see the good creative stuff!).
Reason number two, is that it is in honour of the American troops. I have incredible amounts of admiration for those men and women!
Reason number three, it's romantic. -cue the girlyness- :)
And last but not least, it's Jason Aldean. Enough said.


Happy country-lovin' summer! :)

❤ ❤ ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment