April 29, 2012

Milestones.

Well, college is over and it feels SO good to be back home! It's not nearly as windy here...my skin isn't peeling off from the dryness...AND my hair is curling again! YAY!

So many news things are happening, and everyday I am reminded of how blessed I am. God is just making a way for me and it is all so incredibly affirming.

First of all, I drove past my new 3 bedroom condo for the very first time. Just finally seeing where I'm going to be living in a few days was an amazing feeling! I cannot wait!! Talk about a milestone!

I then had a super sweet meeting with my two future roomies/friends. As I wrote in a previous blog entry, God made it SO evident that He wanted me to be living with these girls. We are going to have such a wonderful time together!! I get so excited just thinkin' about it!

Another thing, I coloured my hair! This colour is something I have ALWAYS wanted to do, but I've been so chicken, until now! Sooo, I am now officially a REDHEAD!! I have had blonde hair my whole life and I decided now was the time to make a change! And I never would have done it if I didn't have a best friend for a hairdresser! She is amazing! Here's the "new" me:


Oh, one more thing...I bought a car!! It's such a surreal feeling...finally having a vehicle of my very own! But it was very much needed, now that I'm living on my own, I need to get to work somehow, right??

[2012 Honda Civic a.k.a my baby]

[the very first bug splatter on my shiny, new, white car!]

Speaking of work. I'm still working on the whole finding work thing. Essentially I have done everything I can...I rewrote my entire resume and handed them out fearlessly.

I cannot help but think that God practically paved the path for me to move out of my parents house and into a condominium; thus, since He wants me living there, He will make sure that I am able to pay the rent someway, somehow. I have no doubt that God will make everything work out in the end.

Now I just have to wait for my American man to get his work visa so we can be together here in Canada again!! Multi-cultural relationships are so complicated sometimes...but oh so worth it! :)

[playin' some Halo 2 on our last day together!]

In the meantime I've been eating lots and lots of my homemade cinnamon roll cake! (uh oh)

No comments:

Post a Comment