December 4, 2011

Happy & Blessed Sunday

My weekend has been pretty amazing so far. I have done zero homework. Zero!! How great is that? For the past two months I have been doing homework in my sleep and now God has blessed me with a weekend like this one.

I spent it with Him. Thursday evening I had my room all to myself, so I cozied up in my bed with a bowl of chicken noodle soup and watched two online sermons by pastor Mark Driscoll. It was exactly what I needed to get myself back in check.
And then Friday and Saturday I watched more sermons, I read some more, and I prayed some more.

I have missed this relaxation and this time with God so much.

It's silly I know, that I only gave myself this much time with God on the weekend where homework was sparse. I don't want it to be that way. I want to spend this much time with Him EVERYDAY no matter the homework load!

Well, I'm off to church and I'm super excited. I love love love worshipping with fellow believers in song and in prayer! :)

Happy & Blessed Sunday because God is good even when these times are hard!!!

❤   ❤   

No comments:

Post a Comment