November 24, 2011

Keep in Touch.

I love Facebook for one reason, and one reason only.
It allows me to keep in contact with those whom I love so dearly!

Thank you God, for giving humanity the mind capabilities to create such a thing as Facebook. I pray we will use it for good, rather than abuse it.

Anyway, that's off topic. My intended purpose for this entry was to just thank God for allowing me to keep in contact with the people I once lived with my first year at University, then my second year at college, and especially with my family and friends from back home!

It is the greatest thing to go on Facebook and to see all the sweet things my friends are doing since I was with them last. What inspired this was when I went on the Facebook page of one of my best friends who is attending a University in Ontario. It's her very first year of university and I can only imagine what she must be going through! (I have been there (first year), I know what it's like!) First year of university is unlike any other...you're so caught up in a jumble of nervousness and excitement. You don't know how to use the library...you don't know how to not run out of money on your meal-card for the caf (yes, that was me.), and you're completely unaware of the incredible things yet to come! I am so excited for her and am extremely proud of her. :)

I wish I could write a descriptive paper on this topic (that would be awesome), but I must continue on with my research paper on Martin Luther doctrine of the Church. Did I mention that I have just learned so much from school this year? Especially about the history of Christianity. Amazing stuff, yet also incredibly weird and horrible at the same time.
Oh, I also now know how to write in footnote format! How exciting......cough.

Anyway, I have about 2 1/2 papers out of 6 done, so I must get to it!

<3 Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment