February 16, 2011

Spain & Babies.

In case you're wondering why I decided to title this blog post as is...well, I just got back from Spain, and my sister just had her baby. What could be better than that??

Spain was so beautiful! I was there for four days with four beautiful lady-friends. The weather was plus 18 and sunny. I got a little bit of a tan, what can I say? :)

And my older sister had her second girl, named Cadence Joy. She was 10 lbs and 4 oz. (Talk about fun times!) It's so exciting having a new little person enter into the world. God has little Cadence in the palm of His hand, and He's gonna do amazing things through her. I just know it!

I'm just extremely happy right now. I have a whole weekend ahead of me, with my only plans being to catch up on my Bible reading.

God bless!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS ELENA!

    and congratulations to you too Jenni, for being an aunt to another little one :)

    ReplyDelete